Mounting bracket for tv on outside of Torque T31

bcaskey

Does anyone know what bracket I need to purchase to hook to my tv so that I can mount it on the outside of my toy hauler? There is a bracket on the outside that is shaped like a V. Something needs to attach to a tv that will slide onto the v shaped bracket to hold it in place.

jimtoo

Hi bcaskey,

Welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum and to the family. We have a great bunch of folks here with lots of information and all willing to share their knowledge when needed.

I suggest you call Heartland Customer Service, 574-262-8030 or 877-262-8032, have your VIN when you call.

Be sure and check out our Heartland Owners Club. Join us at a rally when you can and meet lots of the great folks here and make friends for a lifetime.

Enjoy the forum and your new unit.

Jim M

bcaskey

That is the mount that would connect to the tv itself. It looks like this mount could possibly slide into the bracket that is on the outside of the camper. I'm just not sure. I will probably contact Heartland with the VIN number to make sure.

jreed6150

Did you happen to have any luck finding a mount that will work in the bracket? I have been in contact with heartland via email and sent several pictures. In my T31 the interior TV mount will come out and sit in the outside bracket. Apparently my salesman and the heartland rep didn't know this either. I wanted to purchase the entire bracket and arm so I could put it in the garage and use that TV to use inside and outside.

Did you ever get info on this, I also want more brackets, spent a few hours looking, come up w/nothing so far. Frustrating.

I am new to this forum, but i have found the right bracket to mount your tv on the outside. I have a 2017 heartland t29 toy hauler, this bracket works perfect for the mount on the outside and more than likely the bracket for a t31 is the same. I actually got the bracket from heartland at no cost to me, after raising a little "excitement".

jimtoo

Hi Oleredneck,

Welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum and to the family. We have a great bunch of folks here with lots of information and all willing to share their knowledge when needed.

Thanks for your update and trying to post the pictures of your bracket, but the forum will not allow pictures to post until you have made 3-4 post on the forum. So make a couple more and come back and post the pictures.

Be sure and check out our Heartland Owners Club. Join us at a rally when you can and meet lots of the great folks here and make friends for a lifetime.

Enjoy the forum and your new unit.

Jim M