Nashville,TN to Gunnison,CO in Spring

poorbabi

Never been out west.Hoping not too hard of a trip. Planning on stopping way before dark everyday while traveling.

Kbvols

How many days are you planning? Have you looked at routes? Colorado is a beautiful place. We used to live in Nashville. We loved it hated to leave but you have to move with the job especially when your younger

TedS

Don't know which way you are going, but eventually you will be pulling through the Rocky Mountains. What are you towing and what is your tow vehicle?

RoadJunkie

We have spent a lot of time in the Gunnison area. If you want to discuss some local information, send me a private message.

poorbabi

Don't know which way you are going, but eventually you will be pulling through the Rocky Mountains. What are you towing and what is your tow vehicle?
We have a 2017 Dodge Ram 2500 HD 4 wheel drive. Plenty of yruck for what we are towing. We have a 31ft Hearland Pioneer Travel Trailer. We have weighed it to make sure no issues there.

- - - Updated - - -

How many days are you planning? Have you looked at routes? Colorado is a beautiful place. We used to live in Nashville. We loved it hated to leave but you have to move with the job especially when your younger
Going to be in CO for about 3 months. Have been looking at routes but wondering what others have traveled that way.Most are close to same as far as miles go. We are also getting a new GPS system. TN is our home.

travelin2

Pennsylvania Chapter Leaders-retired
Gunnison, as is much of CO, is a scenic area. Harvested my elk there in the National Forest a few years back.
I would think your route would eventually put you on US50 Is your Ram a diesel or a gasser? Regardless, up and over Monarch Pass will put it to work!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited: