Navarre, Florida

TomMar

Retired Texas-South Chapter Leader
We arrived at Emerald Beach RV Park, Navarre Florida :cool::cool: and found two more big Horns parked almost next to us. I am terible with names but their H.O.G. numbers were 1123 and 1043. They headed out to New Orleans thiis morning before heading back to home in California.

An extra note for anyone traveling in Florida. We stopped at a BP station and came very close to picking a GREEN handled nozzel that had Gasoline, not DIESEL. A very friendly LEO saw me reaching for it and made sure I did not do it. This happened in Ocean Springs, FL. I was later told by the BH owners in our park that they actually made that mistake and it was not a pretty sight.

olcoon

We've noticed the green handles on a lot of pumps between MO & FL. Don't know if it's an East Coast thing or what. Luckly I noticed it right off & kept an eye out for it until we got back to MO! Also I noticed the stations had the diesel price on the sign in green, but the handle was black! Never did figure that out!

Birchwood

Thanks for the heads up about the green gasoline handles and I have noticed this a couple times also but nice to be reminded.
We were at Emerald Beach RV park last November and there were two Big Horns at the park.We enjoyed our month long stay at the park with the white sand and close proximity to New Orleans.

YaShouldaGotaDiesel

Tom, don't you mean Ocean Springs, Mississippi? :eek:

We arrived at Emerald Beach RV Park, Navarre Florida :cool::cool: and found two more big Horns parked almost next to us. I am terible with names but their H.O.G. numbers were 1123 and 1043. They headed out to New Orleans thiis morning before heading back to home in California.

An extra note for anyone traveling in Florida. We stopped at a BP station and came very close to picking a GREEN handled nozzel that had Gasoline, not DIESEL. A very friendly LEO saw me reaching for it and made sure I did not do it. This happened in Ocean Springs, FL. I was later told by the BH owners in our park that they actually made that mistake and it was not a pretty sight.

TomMar

Retired Texas-South Chapter Leader
oops........... You are right. All the states run together down here