New 3585 On Order

bsummit

Arkansas Chapter Leader-Retired
:)Ordered a new 3585 back in Sept. in the new exterior color. Was told that the build would be started Oct. 21st. Reason for delay was using up the white base color before starting the new cream color. Then just before the 21st the dealer was called and was told the new color would not be started until the 1st of Dec.:( So don't know when we will get it. Looking forward to getting it though. Some of the options we got: slide awning, accessory receiver, power cord reel, 6pt auto leveling, 23CF residential refer, safe, MCD roller shades, yetti weather package, and dual pane windows.

TravelTiger

Founding Texas-West Chapter Leaders-Retired
Congrats, sounds like a great unit! Waiting is the hardest part, but it will be worth the wait. Maybe you can ask the dealer to "throw in" something for the trouble? Like upgraded tires?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

cookie

Administrator
Staff member
Sounds nice as you have a lot of great options ordered.
I agree with Erica about the tires if the rig does not come with G rated tires such as the GY G614. That is a pretty heavy rig.

Peace
Dave

For20hunter

Pacific Region Directors-Retired
Congrats! We love ours and we don't have a lot of the options you got, so I know you're going to love yours too!! As far as the tires go we changed our wheels and tires to 17.5 inch rims with the Goodyear G114 tires.

Rod Ditrich

kowAlski631

Voices of experience. Upgrade the tires now rather than after the fact. You'll love your choice.

Paul & Martha

Life's too short. Live so you can say "Remember when" not "I wish I had".

bsummit

Received an email yesterday from the dealer and he advised me the new rig will be delivered on Wednesday and we can pick it up on Friday. Getting excited. Hoping the weather stays good for the next week. We will stay with the dealer for two days checking everything out.:)

BIGBAM

Congrats, picked up our 3585RL on Nov. 16. Took our first trip during Thanksgiving. We Love everything about this rig. Could not be happier!! I know you will be pleased with yours also. Larry​

bsummit

Well it's here. Arrived at the dealer today. Due to icy weather we will not go get it until Wednesday. We're getting excited now. It's the first Big Horn that the dealer has seen with the new color and new interior. He was excited about how pretty it was when he called me.:eek:

bsummit

:)Picked up new rig on Thursday and came home yesterday. The new color and interior is beautiful. It is getting a good leak test today with down pours of up to 1 to 2 inches of rain an hour. I will post pics later. Really happy with the unit.:):)