New ElkRidge Owners!!!

Sunset4k

Hello!! My DH and I just brought home our 2013 34QSRL!! We searched many brands and toured lots of 5ers and settled on the ElkRidge. We look forward to getting to know you through the forum and hopefully we will get to meet you at campsites and rallies! I'll post pictures as soon as I figure out how lol!!

Diane & Jerry
Sunset, TX

Nabo

Southeast Region Director-Retired
Congratulations on your new condo on wheels and welcome to the forum. Texas has a great bunch of Heartland folks who love to camp so keep an eye out on this forum for the next get-together and join in. Everyone would love to see your new home.

olcoon

We have an Elk Ridge and love it! Yes, definitely​ join the owners club! Once we became members, we got hooked on going to the rallys, and the RV lifestyle (we went from tents to a 5th wheel!), we are retired & are gone about 6 months of the year! Congratulations!

TravelTiger

Founding Texas-West Chapter Leaders-Retired
Welcome, More Texans and ElkRidge owners, YAY!

Saw the severe weather in your area this evening including a possible tornado. Please check in and let us know you (and your rig) are OK!

happykraut

Welcome, Diane and Jerry, to the Heartland family. Join the owners club and you are guaranteed to have a blast. Check out the Sweetheart Rally in Kerrville, TX in Feb.

Sunset4k

Thank you all for your kind welcomes!! We were so fortunate to miss the horrible destructive weather last night although we did get golf ball size hail. I sat in the house, with no power crying, as I watched my brand new, beautiful ER get hit with it. Be it Heartland quality or just blind luck, (probably both) the 5er was not damaged!!! We got over 5 inches of rain which we desperately neeeded!! I will certainly check out the owners club and we do plan on attending rallies. We are both retired and hope to spend lots of time seeing this beautiful country!!!

Diane & Jerry

Sunset4k

Also a quick note. Lives were lost last night in Granbury , Tx due to the bad weather so please keep those family's in your thoughts and prayers. Spring can be unforgiving here in Texas!!

Gas20

Hello!! My DH and I just brought home our 2013 34QSRL!! We searched many brands and toured lots of 5ers and settled on the ElkRidge. We look forward to getting to know you through the forum and hopefully we will get to meet you at campsites and rallies! I'll post pictures as soon as I figure out how lol!!

Diane & Jerry
Sunset, TX

Congrats we have a Elkridge and love and I'm sure you will to. Ther a lot of great people on the forum, enjoy

Buckeye

Congratulations to you ! We too purchased a 2013 Elkridge this past February and love it . Don't be afraid to ask questions on this forum-there are a lot of good people here willing to help.

Sunset4k

Thanks Jim!! Noticed that you were in Vietnam on 68-so was DH Jerry. I'm sure you guys could swap some good stories!!!!
diane