New from North Dakota

Hello Heartland owners! I recently joined this group after purchasing a 2011 3300RLB. I'm loving this unit so far! I joined this forum with hopes of finding great ideas and helpful tips and suggestions if I should run into any problems or issues. I'm glad to be a part of this group!

danemayer

Hi RangerRaider,

Congratulations on the new-to-you rig and welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum. You'll find lots of great ideas here and lots of help from a friendly crowd.

Consider joining the owners club (there's even a free introductory membership). Then you can join in the fun at local and regional rallies (see the EVENTS tab at top of the page). Here's a link to the club info.

ncc1701e

Hello Heartland owners! I recently joined this group after purchasing a 2011 3300RLB. I'm loving this unit so far! I joined this forum with hopes of finding great ideas and helpful tips and suggestions if I should run into any problems or issues. I'm glad to be a part of this group!

What part of ND? Wife is from Lisbon, Ransom Co. ND.

TandT

Founding Utah Chapter Leaders-Retired
RangeRaider,
Congrats on your new Heartland rig and welcome to the Heartland Forum. Trace

Bob&Patty

Founders of SoCal Chapter
The wife is from Ellendale N.D. Welcome to the family and to the forum. As far as questions.....just ask away and there are NO dumb questions.

'Lil Guy'

Welcome to the forum and enjoy that new rig. Ask any questions you want. I've already asked all of the dumb ones. You're now enjoying half the fun of owning a Heartland rig. When you're ready for the other half, join the HOC and attend some of the rallys where you can put faces to the names of the great people you meet here.
Again, enjoy your new rig.

BigDaddy

Founding Alabama Chapter Leaders-Retired
Welcome from Alabama!! Hope you'll join the club and attend some Rallies. Safe travels!