New member - Let me introduce myself

Hello,

My name is Jerry and new to this board. My wife and I are planning on becoming professional nomads hopefully in the next few years once we get our ducks in order and if life lets us. We are pretty much set on the Cyclone 4150 but intested in checking out the 4151, if we are ever close enough in our travels. Currently in Seattle but the nearest one I could fine online was in Texas. Plus while here and before signing the dotted line, I would like to learn more about RVing and the Heartland trailers

WillyBill

Welcome aboard Sparky!!!

Our group has loads of experience and info available so you should find out "More than you wanted to know" LOL.

Good luck finding your dream rig.

WB

Seren

Welcome to the forum and hope you find your perfect rig, especially if you are going to full-time. We have been doing it for 3 years now and wish we could have started 10 years earlier.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Howdy,

Our names are Clyde and Linda from northeast Texas. We are newbies to the r/v world. I grew up camping and traveling in an r/v with my parents and know the ins and outs of setting up, but never had one of our own till now. Linda has never camped or traveled in an r/v. We purchased a 2017 Mallard ultralight and am having a blast just getting it rigged out and taking it traveling in a couple of weeks. Have really enjoyed this forum and the membership opportunities that we have taken advantage of. Thanks to all who have helped with questions and concerns.

Heartland member:3768
2017 Mallard Ultralight
2016 Ram 1500 4x4 crew cab

jayc

Legendary Member
Clyde and Linda, welcome to the forum. I see that you have already joined the Owners club and hope that you can attend a (some) rallies in the future. Since you are in east Texas, you may be interested in our north Texas chapter rally in Tyler September 29-31st.

Looking forward to seeing you soon.

Clyde and Linda, welcome to the forum. I see that you have already joined the Owners club and hope that you can attend a (some) rallies in the future. Since you are in east Texas, you may be interested in our north Texas chapter rally in Tyler September 29-31st.

Looking forward to seeing you soon.

jayc thanks, we're already looking into the rally in Tyler. Hope to see you there.

terribruce

retired Oregon Chapter Leaders
Welcome to Jerry, and to Clyde and Linda to the forum from the Pacific Region. Hope one day to see you at a Rally out this way. :rolleyes:

Terri

For20hunter

Pacific Region Directors-Retired
Welcome to the forum Jerry!! We hope you join the Heartland Owners Club and consider coming to some Owners Club Rallies when you come south.

Rod

- - - Updated - - -

Howdy,

Our names are Clyde and Linda from northeast Texas. We are newbies to the r/v world. I grew up camping and traveling in an r/v with my parents and know the ins and outs of setting up, but never had one of our own till now. Linda has never camped or traveled in an r/v. We purchased a 2017 Mallard ultralight and am having a blast just getting it rigged out and taking it traveling in a couple of weeks. Have really enjoyed this forum and the membership opportunities that we have taken advantage of. Thanks to all who have helped with questions and concerns.

Heartland member:3768
2017 Mallard Ultralight
2016 Ram 1500 4x4 crew cab

Welcome Clyde and Linda! You guys are members of a great HOC Chapter! We hope you join some HOC members at an upcoming rally. I can assure you, that you would not regret it!

Rod

TravelTiger

Founding Texas-West Chapter Leaders-Retired
Welcome Clyde and Linda! Hope to meet you at the Rally in Tyler.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk