New Member/New Bighorn

EEdawg

My wife and I picked up a brand new Bighorn 3760EL in Kansas at Christmas. We just got back home to North Alabama last week. We are very pleased with our unit so far.
Backing a 41 footer is a new experience but I am getting better with practice. I like the Cappuccino full body paint we got.
My 2016 Ford dually pulls it great!

Richard and Clara

jimtoo

EEdawg,

Welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum and to the family. We have a great bunch of folks here with lots of information and all willing to share their knowledge when needed.

Be sure and check out our Heartland Owners Club. Join us at a rally when you can and meet lots of the great folks here and make friends for a lifetime.

Enjoy the forum and your new unit.

Jim M

danemayer

Hi EEdawg,

Congratulations on the new Bighorn and welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum. There's lots of useful information here along with a great bunch of friendly and helpful people here who are quick to share what they've learned if you ever need help.

We also have a very active set of local chapters of the Owners Club with lots of chapter rallies and meet-n-greets where you can get to know other Heartland owners and have a great time. Check out the Owners Club information here, and take a look at the EVENTS tab at top of page to see what's happening near you.

'Lil Guy'

Congrats on your new purchase and welcome toe the Heartland family and forum. Don't be a stranger to this site and enjoy the useful info and great people. Make sure you look into the HOC and try to attend some rallies where you can begin to put faces to the people you meet here. Enjoy your new Bighorn and hope to meet you down the road.

Piperflyer

We are full timers living in FL right now in our 3760. Wouldn't trade it for the world, hope you enjoy yours as much as we are enjoying ours.....

EEdawg

We are full timers living in FL right now in our 3760. Wouldn't trade it for the world, hope you enjoy yours as much as we are enjoying ours.....

Thanks for the reply. We are seriously considering full timing. My hitch is a Companion also and it sure is easier to hook/unhook than my previous hitch.

MTPockets

That's a sweet combo unit.. I remember the feeling starting our full time adventure.. It only gets better!... Congrats

For20hunter

Pacific Region Directors-Retired
Congratulations on your new 3760EL! Like the others said, consider joining the Heartland Owners Club and join us for some rallies!!

Rod