Nightshifter

My wife and I just got our 2016 F350 Platnium and are excited to shop for a new fifth wheel. We are looking at Heartland products specifically the Montana and Landmark 365. Our last unit was an 88 Winnebago 34 footer. Sold it in 98 and now we are ready to travel again.

TxCowboy

Never been in the Montana but we're thrilled with our Landmark 365 Key West.

Post any questions you might have about the Landmark in the Landmark forum and we'll do our best to answer any questions you might have. :)

Montana is a Keystone product. I bought a 2014 and it has been at the dealer more days than I've had it in my possession. Soon as I get it back it's gone. I realize this can happen with any brand. Keystone's customer service is nonexistent.

klindgren

Retired Virginia Chapter Leaders
This forum is one of the biggest reasons I bought a Heartland trailer. I purchased a brand new Montana in 2007 and kept it only 10 months before selling it. Every time I wanted to ask a question about my unit the only help I could get from Keystone was "check with your dealer." Then I found this forum and a Heartland Landmark. I'm now on our 3rd Landmark (a 2015 LM365 Newport) and I wouldn't consider any other towable. Heartland Customer Service is second to none and the friendships we've made through the Heartland Owners Club are invaluable. No matter what question you may have or problem you run into, someone on this forum has experience in it and more than willing to share their experience. IMHO if you are looking at either a Landmark or a Montana, go with the Landmark. You won't regret your decision.