New Owner 2011 North Trail 21FBS

kf5qby

Just picked up this unit used at a local dealer. Looking forward to taking it out and having some fun. I have been looking for over a year and this is the first unit I found that met both my criteria and my wife's.

tt1.jpg

Power247

Looks like it's in good shape. Enjoy!

Greg
2012 | RAM 2500 | CCSB | Custom tuned by Double R Diesel
2016 | Heartland Pioneer | DS310

LCowan

Congrats and happy camping. It looks really nice. We just recently bought a 2011 North Trail 24RBS about 3 weeks ago. We are loving it as it is the first newer trailer we have owned. Ours was also the first trailer (we looked at many) that we walked into and both loved it.

Lisa

dl_camps

Congratulations on the new trailer for you. We also have a 21FBS and love it. My hubby says it tows like a charm and for just the two of us and our dog it's a nice fit. Also small enough to fit into most campsites in the national forest campgrounds around here. Enjoy your new home on wheels :)

kf5qby

Thanks all. This is my first RV but I have been pulling trailers of various types for many years. I am looking forward to being able to take home with me. 5 years ago I built this little gem and decided I really wanted indoor plumbing after using it for a few years:

trailer131.jpg