New owner

Beaker666

I am floating on clouds right now! As of this am, hubby and I are new owners of a 2015 Bighorn 3875FB. Dealer delivering to seasonal site on Sunday. Will be having a grand arrival party with neighbors watching this big, beautiful 5th wheel arrive. Absolutely love the half bath and the power theater seats. would love to hear from others forum followers especially anyone with the same RV. Any words of advice?

jimtoo

Hi Breaker666,

Welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum and Family. We have a great bunch of folks here with lots of information and all willing to share their knowledge when needed.

When they deliver and set up for you, do a really good inspection and make sure everything works and you can work everything.

Have fun with your new Bighorn.

Jim M

Beaker666

Jim
thanks for the advice. Will give it a good going -over. From what I've seen on this forum so far, I'm very impressed with the posts and the support from fellow RVers. Look forward to becoming addicted to this forum! Thanks again

Chris L

Zedd

Welcome! It won't take long to become addicted! I check everyday and find new things to learn even if the posts are three or four years old! Enjoy!

Sunset4k

Welcome to the Heartland family!! What a lovely coach you have. When we get ready to trade up from our Elkridge, we consider that coach too - Floorplan is Awesome!!!! This is a wonderful forum with lots of willing and helpful people. If you can, join a chapter and attend chapter rallies- they are so much fun!!!

Happy travels!!

Seren

Congrats on your new Heartland and welcome to the forum! Hope to see you around the campfire.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Beaker666

Received my new bighorn 3875fb.absolutely beautiful. many fellow campers coming for the grand tour! Quite a draw! should start charging admission. Few issues though. Have the SS residential refrigerator but door hits pantry doors when you open it otherwise just minor blemishes so far.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

emm4273610re

Hey Breaker666 Congrats on your new Bighorn ! ! Any pictures for us to see? Sounded like a good party. Welcome to the Heartland family and good luck with your new Bighorn. Enjoy !