New Owners Here

ann37

I know this is off the subject but I just signed on to this site and have no clue how to use it. Any help would be appriciated,

Ray LeTourneau

Senior Member - Past Moderator
Ann37, I took the liberty of moving your post into a new thread. I also gave it a new title. "New Owner Here". Our forum has many areas for you to learn about your trailer and all of it's operational detail. We have many many experienced owners to help when needed. Browse through the different areas of the forum and enjoy. Last but not least, Welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum.

SJH

Past Washington Chapter Leaders
Welcome to the forum! Just jump in! The program is pretty intuitive and easy to use. Once in a while it gets a hiccup but give it a shot...the best way to learn :)

Best Wishes!

GETnBYE

I know this is off the subject but I just signed on to this site and have no clue how to use it. Any help would be appriciated,

Hi Ann,
Welcome. Asking for help is the best first step and you already did that. Now just play around the forum to learn it. A good place to start is up at the top right hand side, try clicking on settings and some of the other buttons to play with signatures and different things.
Enjoy.

ziggy

Retired Oregon HOC
No matter what you do to the forum, you can't break it while you learn to use it. Play around on the Portal Page and see how the event list works. Click your user name at the top and go to your control panel to see what your options are. Ask questions and we'll all try to help as much as we can.

Kristy