New Shackles and bushings needed for running gear

psdl*99

My storage location just told me that the running gear of my 2009 Razor 3612 has a broken shackle and a few others are getting close to breaking. In looking for a replacement shackle kit I came across the MOR-ryde LRE12-004, a wet bolt upgrade kit. How do I know if this suspension Heartland used on this unit is a MOR-ryde? If it is or is not, will this still work for my leaf springs?

What kit do I need to order based on the leaf spring size heartland used for 6,000 lbs axles (18k GVWR)? :confused:

http://www.morryde.com/aftermarket/running-gear/heavy-duty-shackle-kit-upgrade-23.html

Thanks in advance for your input.

Pete

jnbhobe

Your looking at the right stuff, the Mor-ryde parts are twice as good as the Lipert OEM junk.

GOTTOYS

There is nothing special about the hardware. I was told by the Mor-Ryde rep that they buy their kits from Dexter. You can usually find the Dexter wet-bolt kits online at a pretty good price direct from Dexter..Don

Gary521

Spring width is standard regardless of axle rating. The only thing you need to check is the shackle length. There are two different lengths. Measure hole-to-hole centers.

lwmcguir

Your looking at the right stuff, the Mor-ryde parts are twice as good as the Lipert OEM junk.
The Lippert supplied equipment is the standard that all the light weight spring folks use. You will find the same thing in all the supply stores. It is much better to upgrade to the heavy duty wet conversions out there. Might be time to upgrade the springs as well.