No Awning Light Switch!?!?

gbouldin

I have a 2020 Heartland Elk Ridge 38RSRT and we have looked everywhere for the awning led light switch. Anyone have any idea on this please? Also, there are 2 off and on buttons beside the slide button. I am believing that operates the hydraulics on the slide but not sure. The main thing is the awning light switch. Photo attached.
20220603_191157[1].jpg

tank1949

mine was integrated into the touch screen display. Yeah, I know! Stupid and should have been toggle on the wall.... Maybe by default, it comes on when awning is extended?????

gbouldin

The 2 small switches on the right are light switches. The first one is the awning. The awning light is just not working. Thanks for the responses.

david-steph2018

On our awning lights, there is an in-line fuse in the awning arm. We have the Traveler Awning on our rig. Can't remember, that fuse is either a 3-amp or 5-amp fuse.

I have a 2020 Heartland Elk Ridge 38RSRT and we have looked everywhere for the awning led light switch. Anyone have any idea on this please? Also, there are 2 off and on buttons beside the slide button. I am believing that operates the hydraulics on the slide but not sure. The main thing is the awning light switch. Photo attached.
View attachment 67208
It took me three days, but it's in the outdoor kitchen area. LOL