No Response from Heartland

Geodude

Does Heartland not reply to e-mails sent via their web site? I've sent two emails and have not had a reply to either. Not impressed so far. I'll pick up the phone next week (how quaint!) to see if they can answer my questions. Written responses that I can keep in my files are sooooo much better though.

jimtoo

Hi Geodude,

Welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum and hopefully someday to the family. We have a great bunch of people here with lots of information and all willing to share their knowledge if needed.

At this time of year, so many of the Heartland management people are out at RV shows. I would suggest you post your questions here and I think you will get an answer quicker. The factory folks do monitor some of the forum areas and will reply, depending on your question.

So ask your questions and you will be surprised at the help you will get from our family members.

Enjoy the forum and hopefully you will become a member of the family.

Jim M

SJH

Past Washington Chapter Leaders
What amount of time has elapsed since you emailed Customer Service? Heartland has answered every one of my queries. It may have taken a day to two but they have always replied!

I have sent emails to other agencies only to be told they never received them. Sometimes pushing the "send" button doesn't always work! Not making light of your situation but you might try again...I am sure you will get a response!

Best Wishes!

grizzlygiant

Your experience does not mirror mine; Heartland has always responded promptly (2-3 days) to my requests. I agree with jimtoo; there is a lot to be learned on this forum and there are no "dumb" questions.

Ray LeTourneau

Senior Member - Past Moderator
Also, I have never seen or heard bad advice given from any members of our forum. A variety of opinions but no lies here...