no signal from blue ray to tv

Alb

We just got a 2016 Charleston with 65" LG tv in the living room. I cant get a signal from the blue ray player on any of the inputs to the tv. the HDMI cable goes inside the wall and I can't figure out to what it connects to. Does anyone have any ideas???

Thanks
ALB

mlpeloquin

The HDMI cable, unless there is a HDMI switch, should go form the Blue Ray player directly to the TV. It is possible to have a bad HDMI cable. Make sure that the HDMI cable is properly plugged in at both ends. Unplug them and plug them back in. Other than that, try another cable. Should be able to take the one off the bedroom one and plug it directly form the Blu Ray player to the TV. I don't think Heartland is using a wall mount HDMI plate like the RF coax. I have seen them in home applications. If they are, then it is a possibility that the problem is behind the wall plate as well. The fewer connector pass throughs the better. If you verify the HDMI cable is good, then it may be a setting on your player to get the Blue Ray players output to send the video signal to the TV. Ours has a radio, and aux output as well and who knows what else. The one in my stick and bricks automatically selects the HDMI video out to the TV when the disk is installed. Then we have to manually select the FM radio to get it to play the FM receiver again. I really have not even tried ours in the fifth wheel. Perhaps I should this next trip before we really may want to see a movie on it. The wife would not be a happy camper.

billk263

California-South Chapter Leaders
Our HDMI cables were crap in our 2016 Charleston, we replaced all of them.

Bill & Irene

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk