Oh! Look! Look!

DW_Gray

Amy says; "what?" "what?," as she twists her head left to right trying to figure out where I'm pointing.

"Over there, it's a Cyclone!"

I can't help it, I always get excited when I see another Cyclone.

As we arrived back to the Vandenberg AFB FamCamp tonight there was the new beautiful Cyclone parked not far from ours. We'll go introduce ourselves tomorrow or leave our calling card.

Paul & Nan

Great, we saw way more BigHorns, and other Heartland rigs in Alaska and Canada than in the US. Home now, till December. Nan

JohnDar

Prolifically Gabby Member
Vandenberg AFB. Did a two-week reserve deployment there back in August '79. Seemed like it was a completely different climate zone once you left the main gate area.

DW_Gray

Vandenberg AFB. Did a two-week reserve deployment there back in August '79. Seemed like it was a completely different climate zone once you left the main gate area.

You've got that right. Nothing has changed here. Although the last 2 days have been in the 80s. But you know that does not last long.

DW_Gray

We're still here at Vandenberg AFB. Looks like we'll be heading out in March. A Big Horn pulled in here a few weeks ago. I had the opportunity today to meet the owners. I gave them my custom Heartland card and told them about HOC and the Forum.

jnbhobe

Hey Dave; Vandenburg is a nice place to spend the winter. My SIL and daughter were there untill about 3yr ago. Lived over on Oceanview Blvd. in the new houses. My SIL was part of the Delta Launch crew, they moved to Fredericksburg Va. and he was at Fort Belvior as part of the DITRA Team. He retired 2wks. ago with 25yrs as a chief master sargent.