Once again Heartland Rocks

Niles

This is just a public THANK YOU, to Heartland. We often go down the path where we have problems and air them with a furry of words. We would like to tell about the above and beyond that Heartland did for us. Our 3670RL has had some issues with frame flex and wall movement. A few years ago Heartland had us bring it in and worked on the frame flex, did a great job and then some. Well here we are again and I see what I thought was the same thing going on again. Well I was wrong it was wall movement, this time some welds had broke on the wall frame. Heartland had us bring it into their shop at Elkhart, one week and all is fixed again. Elaine, who is brand new to this job, was great to work with and Darrell went though everything, kept us posted what was happening, and walked us though it all when we went to pick it up. As we get ready to leave for AZ in the new few days we'll sure give it a workout. I can't say I've ever heard of a company going so far in an effort to give a customer peace of mind. So again THANKS to the service team at Heartland, I only mentioned two and we know there is a lot more people involved and to all of those our hats off to you too.

mikenjulie

Wow. It's great to hear that Heartland continues to take care of their customers. That's why we bought our 2009 Landmark.