Operating only one slide on 2014 Big Country

eblansfield

I am trying to figure out how to shut down hydraulic pressure to each slide so I can operate only one at a time if I choose to. I looked at my buddy's Big Horn and he has valves that you can turn to shut off each slide. I don't see any valves on my Big County. Do you have to let the first two slides out before I get to the living/dining room slide? Hopefully there is a way to operate only the one I want. Any help is appreciated.

Thanks

Earl

lynndiwagoner

The way they are configured precludes doing selective slide operation. I think it can be done but it involves adding valves and running more hydraulic lines.

asherwin

When we ordered our Big Country we had the factory add individual selector valves for each slide.

travelin2

Pennsylvania Chapter Leaders-retired
Our bighorn has individual actuator valves in the front compartment that can be opened or closed to operate the slides independently. They are marked accordingly.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

caissiel

I added 2 additional hoses and 4 additional hydraulic ball valves to our 2009 new unit on the first week. I was told then that controls were going to be installed on the BC. It was very important to us and cannot use our unit for travel without sellectively opening slides.
I wrote my procedure back then and added pics in my album.
The hoses and valves were a $200 and 2 hrs project.
I think a hydraulic diagram is available from Lippert is it's not in my album.

Sent from my LG-LS720 using Tapatalk

eblansfield

Thank all. Looking at the way the way the hydraulics were hooked up, I didn't see any way to select what slide to open. Looks like I have a project to do in the near future.

Earl