Outside Speakers (Again)

Thunderbolt

We have a 2018 Cyclone 4005 with a BOSS BV6654B stereo system. In the garage area next to all of the switches for lights and awning controls is an unused switch. I have looked through the entire manual that came with the system but find only vague reference to a fade option. I read a post in this section where someone stated they had a 2017 Cyclone and it had a switch to turn the outside speakers off and on. The instructions that came with the system are a translation from another language which is hilarious like this:

NOTE: after choosing a mode, math with the VOL regulator can change the current mode.....

Does anyone have a 2018 Cyclone with a switch to control the outside speakers?

LBR

We have a 2018 Cyclone 4005 with a BOSS BV6654B stereo system. In the garage area next to all of the switches for lights and awning controls is an unused switch. I have looked through the entire manual that came with the system but find only vague reference to a fade option. I read a post in this section where someone stated they had a 2017 Cyclone and it had a switch to turn the outside speakers off and on. The instructions that came with the system are a translation from another language which is hilarious like this:

NOTE: after choosing a mode, math with the VOL regulator can change the current mode.....

Does anyone have a 2018 Cyclone with a switch to control the outside speakers?
We have a 2017 with the garage BOSS system...

If same as ours, your outside speakers are on the "Fader" in the menu...one way is inside garage, other way is outsides.

Describe the switch that doesn't seem to control anything....do you have a gang of 3 plus a double next to them? What do all the others do that you know about?

Thunderbolt

Good Morning LBR,

Checking again with the lights out, it controls the two rear flood LED lights. So I guess one has to use the fade control for the outside speakers.