Parents drop 2 robbers as their daughter is being used as human shield

Grey Ghost

As I've stated previously, if you own a gun or don't own a gun is your personal decision. I should not be allowed to make up your mind and you should not be able to decide for me. I do carry and I'm trained to hit what I aim at! I also have a sign that I have on my unit, it states: "We don't dial 911" and it has a picture of a pistol on the sign for everyone to clearly see and hopefully heed. I truly hope and pray I will never have to use my weapon, but if I do I will not hesitate to do so. A gun is not the only answer I agree, however if you ever need one, best to have one handy!

Speedy

Many people do not "advertise" they have a gun/weapon in their home/RV for the simple reason it can invite a break in. On the other places where guns/weapons are not allowed tend to be where most massacres happen.

Bohemian

There is nothing more important than our basic rights. No rights are wi9thout restriction. Simply because one right infringes on other rights under some circumstances. To pick one right and say it may not be limited is pure folly. To rescript a right that harms no one is tyranny. We restrict rights do to what amounts to personal or religious morals all the time even where there is no harm. To not restrict a right where there is clear harm is also tyranny. Hypocrisy is easy. Rational honesty is difficult.