Pensacola Beach RV Resort

Razorback

Here for a week, parked next to new owners of a Big Country. Trying to introduce them to H.O.C.
49a9753ebfea9fdb1d73b78ce2443ab5.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

boatto5er

Founding VA Chap Ldr (Ret)
We're just down the road from you at Santa Rosa RV Resort in Navarre. BTW, I grew up in Pine Bluff.
7af17858cd10a96a309347a92b188014.jpg

Aandaar

Question for you two. Is there a lot of humidity where you all are at. The one and only time my wife and I have been to Florida was Miami and humidify was so bad it felt like you walked into a wall when going outside. Since then the wife has said never again and I want to back to other places.

Razorback

Humidity seems to be very low here. Maybe it's the constant breeze that always seems present? Had a wonderful week, heading home in the morning, boo hoo

boatto5er

Question for you two. Is there a lot of humidity where you all are at. The one and only time my wife and I have been to Florida was Miami and humidify was so bad it felt like you walked into a wall when going outside. Since then the wife has said never again and I want to back to other places.

Humidity is low during fall and winter months. We've been here since Dec1. No high humidity yet. It will start picking up soon and will be higher during the summer, but the sea breezes help keep it down a little. We're leaving April 1.

Mrz

We're just down the road from you at Santa Rosa RV Resort in Navarre. BTW, I grew up in Pine Bluff.
7af17858cd10a96a309347a92b188014.jpg

We'll be checking on Santa Rosa this weekend for a week. Any suggestions?

Last edited by a moderator:

boatto5er

There's lots to do in the area. Navarre is halfway between Pensacola and Destin. Naval Air museum in Pensacola is terrific, Navarre Beach is a beautiful beach, Destin has great beaches, but may be crowded. Ft Pickens is interesting also. Tons of good eateries in Pensacola and Destin and decent ones right in Navarre.