Picked up Our New 2015 Bighorn 3585RL

Geodude

Just picked it up the other day.

The kids only came camping with us once last year so dragging around a big bunkhouse with nobody using it wasn't making sense. The kids seemed somewhat offended that they were being "cut out" at first but they quickly got over it. They still want to come with us from time to time (so they say) and we pointed out they have the choice of the pull-out couch or the tent.

The delivery/inspection went really well, thanks to a great tech at the dealer. Getting the old trailer out from its storage spot (a Heartland Greystone) and the new trailer in, through narrow snow-clogged streets, was a bit of a challenge, given the winter we've had.

Anyway, it's home, and now we need to get it loaded up and get on the road.

2015-02-28 14.13.52_1.jpg

For20hunter

Pacific Region Directors-Retired
Congratulations on you Bighorn! Enjoy your "Outside Inn" and be sure to get to a rally or two to show that beauty off!!

Rod

AAdams

Congratulations on the Bighorn. I know what you mean about the 'bunkhouse'. We thought the grandchildren would want to 'camp' so we bought a Roadwarrior toyhauler for the beds. Well they didn't so we placed our order Friday for a Bighorn too. Had to "reclaim" that space for us.

tracks

Brother, I'm impressed with the parking job! Enjoy your BH 3585 that floor plan is great.

Kirk

AAdams

Brother, I'm impressed with the parking job! Enjoy your BH 3585 that floor plan is great.

Kirk

I noticed that too, uphill and in the snow. Glad I don't ever have to do that. Or should I say I never plan on doing that.

Geodude

Thanks all!

Yeah, that tree makes it a blind-side back-in too. Luckily DW knows to yell really loud if we're getting too close to the chimney! I also stop if I can't see her.

rmathews

I will be picking up my 2016 Bighorn 3585RL this weekend - crossing my fingers that everything will go well. I will check things out very well during the walk through.