Picking up a 28rls tomorrrow.

bassman

Good lord willing we will be taking delivery of our new Heartland Northtrail 28rls tomorrow.(Mon Aug. 10) Sombody please tell me we haven't made a mistake. Dealer is Camping World in Statesville, NC. Thanks:confused:

Ray LeTourneau

Senior Member - Past Moderator
bassman, relax and enjoy your new Northtrail. I'm not saying the trailer will be perfect, none are. But you have the best customer service available with Heartland and the best family of members to get you through any problems that may come up. Welcome to the Heartland Family & Forum. From my understanding and experience the only problems that come up with Camping World are the communications between the sales and service departments. All dealers vary when it comes to service. Some are great and others not so great. As an RV'r we need to have a bit of do-it-yourself knowledge because a lot of issues can be resolved by a person with decent handyman skills and tools. Travel Safe and enjoy your new rig.

irvin56

your not

wev'e had ours 2 yrs. and love it for pulling, wind, and inside quality.
enjoy the new toy

katkens-DW

Founding Illinios Chapter Leader-retired
Bassman, Take a deep breath and relax like Ray said you are on the best forum with great people who will help you any way they can. Just enjoy your new toy. We have had our for 3 years and love it. Safe travels Kathy:D

boatto5er

Founding VA Chap Ldr (Ret)
You made a great purchase. Now go over to the clubs section of the forum and read up on the Fall Rally the VA chapter (also NC/MD/WV) of the owner's club is having at Camp Hatteras campground in late Sept. We'd love to have you join us.

Gus