POOR Heartland customer service

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pulltab

Seabee, I am having an issue with my RV and due to the fact we fulltime in it, taking it to the dealer is almost a can't do ordeal. I offered to fix myself and they quite strongly suggested I let them take care of it as it is their responsibility. So a couple of things I can say from the heart,
1) I was contacted immediately by Mr Fenner when he got wind of my issues and began the process of getting my unit fixed, I have NEVER been contacted by a manufacturer of an RV for problems I have had, NEVER...........till now. Kudos' to Heartland!
2) They went out of their way to accomodate me in an effort to resolve my issues without inconveniencing me.

Do I like having problems with my coach that should have not happened? No. But I have never had ANYONE work so hard to keep me happy. I never thought I would ever be able to say that about any company. You want some real abuse by a Monaco product. That's from personal experience not hearsay.

I don't know why you are unlucky enough to be the one that slips though the cracks but I can't believe they are doing it on purpose. Hope you can get some satisfaction, I understand the agravation of trying to get help from previous companys.

Uncle Rog

The shop I have used in Fontana, J&L, has been "re-building" a Gulfstream Force unit for the past 5 weeks. They have had to re-do pretty much every thing from the pin box back, from wiring to the loading ramp. I have to believe that QC is an industry issue, not just HL's. That being said I sure wish that I would have had less problems! Now that the unit is ready to go I expect to use it for many "trouble free" years!

As I have stated in the past. We are very happy with our Landmark trailer and have had very flew problems with it. The quality of it has been very good, except for the Chinese tires that came on it which is what started the problem that we are having with Customer Service.

Mr. Fenner says that they will send the correct decal to the dealer or directly to me. Because we have been here over 3 weeks and have had 2 orders come in wrong, I decided not to wait here another day, hoping it would be correct this time. I told him to ship it directly to me and I will get it put on at a later time (at my expense)

I will say that most of the time they would talk to me and they always responded to my emails. It is just that they can’t seen to get their act together and get it shipped out correctly.

Gerald Matthews

jbeletti

Thanks for everyone's input and feedback. I'm going to close this one up now.

Happy trails Sharpshooter.

Jim

FennerJ

Heartland Dealer Service
You Got To Be Kidding Customer Service

Seabee,

Well, I am going to start by explaining to everyone that I received a call from this customer on Tuesday. The order was in process and was set to ship out. I made sure that the order did ship but failed to make an immediate call back to the customer, I am sorry. Does that mean I wasn’t going to, no, not at all? I did tell the customer that I would get with Chris and make sure that the parts would ship; by doing that I also felt that if I didn't call the customer that would indicate to them that all is well.

There was lag time from when we received the order and processed it and I cannot answer as to the reasons (questions to the dealers, etc.) but, they are out now so hopefully the parts will arrive and all repairs will be completed in a more timely manner.

It wasn't the reason, but just a side note: the way that we were treated by you on the phone would have deterred most people from helping you at all. In all of your venting above and on the phone did you stop to think that maybe while there was a lag in time between phone calls that Chris and I are the reasons the parts actually shipped out on Tuesday.

Status
Not open for further replies.