PreDelivery Inspection

We are a couple weeks (I hope) from getting our 16 Newport. Is there a Landmark PDI checklist somewhere? I've found a few others that can be modified but swear I saw someone on the forum here discussing a Heartland version.

Thanks - and PDI comments would be appreciated. We learned many "hard" lessons on our first RV because our lack of a quality PDI. I just appreciate the wisdom of others and any feedback you feel worthy.

Safe travels all.

brianlajoie

One thing to add that I forgot is to inspect the hydraulic reservoir when all slides are in and all feet are up. Our was short 2 quarts somehow. Also verify that everything listed on the MSRP sheet is on the trailer.

randolu

We are a couple weeks (I hope) from getting our 16 Newport. Is there a Landmark PDI checklist somewhere? I've found a few others that can be modified but swear I saw someone on the forum here discussing a Heartland version.

Thanks

Thanks Nickboyer186 for asking for this. We will be taking delivery of our 2016 Newport in a couple weeks as well so this will come in handy.