Preparing for a sight seeing tour.

Lynn1130

Sorry but there is nothing that makes the prep "tasty". The doctor told me that the best thing to do was take the TV into the bathroom and plan on watching a movie or two. Pretty much the truth. The best part of the test is the happy juice and the followup "you are good to go for another 5 years".

JohnDar

Prolifically Gabby Member
Sorry but there is nothing that makes the prep "tasty". The doctor told me that the best thing to do was take the TV into the bathroom and plan on watching a movie or two. Pretty much the truth. The best part of the test is the happy juice and the followup "you are good to go for another 5 years".

That's why the straw and fast sip/swallow.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

boatto5er

Founding VA Chap Ldr (Ret)
Doc advised me to take it with Sprite. Didn't help a lot

JohnD

Moved on to the next thing...
Doc advised me to take it with Sprite. Didn't help a lot

I wonder how it would mix with Fireball!

I know it will mix good with the Happy Juice!

Five 1/2 years ago I had to drink a gallon of 'Go Lightly' in an hour . . .

Worst night of my life!

Worst of it was is that it didn't work!

Is that the same stuff they make you drink?

jimtoo

Yep, new Go Lightly is a little bit better, but not much. They have a pack of lemon flavor which adds about as much flavor to it as if you took a real lemon and waved above a glass of water and called it lemon aid.

It has changed a little, but not much. But if it makes it where the Dr can see and fix it.... I'll drink it.

Jim M

jimtoo

5/4/16 report on 2nd colon tour by Dr. Evidently the first Dr. did not complete the colonoscopy after he found the large, embedded polyp, because this Dr. found 6 more polyps plus the big one. But he did say everything looks OK, nothing too unusual except number of polyps. All were sent to lab to make sure, but he says they look normal to him and that's about all this Dr. does on a daily basis is colonoscopies. Will have lab report in a few days.

So he has recommended that I have another scope in a year due to number of polyps just to be safe. And I will be coming back to Dr. Randall here in San Antonio.

All is looking good. :)

Jim M