Problems with an Olevia TV

EasyRyder

I have a 2008 Bighorn 3370RL that has a Olevia TV mounted over the fireplace and I can not get it to search for channels. I have followed the instructions for setting it up and when I get to the select air or cable and hit enter, nothing happens. I have tried to call their phone number and all I get is that the number is temporarily not in service. Doe's anyone have any suggestions?
Thanks,

cookie

Administrator
Staff member
When we had an Olevia TV I really liked the picture, however the user menu sucked.
I think it's a throw away and time for a new one.

Peace
Dave

katkens-DW

Founding Illinios Chapter Leader-retired
The last time I had trouble doing mine I had it on composite and it will not program on anything but TV Dave helped me figure it out. mine is 9 years old and Dave's right it can be a pain in the butt but it has a nice picture.

Westwind

Our Bighorn came with a Sharp in the living room and a Sansui in the Bedroom both are easy to program - with the low cost of TV's these days I would suggest a new one the programing features have gotten easier. I love our LG that we have at home easy to program and a great picture.

jmgratz

Original Owners Club Member
I have a 2008 Bighorn 3370RL that has a Olevia TV mounted over the fireplace and I can not get it to search for channels. I have followed the instructions for setting it up and when I get to the select air or cable and hit enter, nothing happens. I have tried to call their phone number and all I get is that the number is temporarily not in service. Doe's anyone have any suggestions?
Thanks,

It is my understanding Olevia is out of business. We had one in our 2007 Landmark and ended up replacing it when it started acting up. My suggestion is to replace it.

JohnD

Moved on to the next thing...
We have four Vizio flat screens . . . two in the house and two in the trailer.

Best TV's around!