Project LM 365

pjones1969

What do you have in mind for this? I've been looking at the attached box, my rear jacks are staggered or I would do the 2 sided underbelly storage box. I'm not using the Waste Master hose, just want to store the RhinoFlex I use at the dump stations where it is convenient to get to, extra hoses and attachments stored in a basement tote since they are seldom used.

http://drainmaster.com/rv/products/full-view/100359

The only one I have left on my list is the drawer for all of my sewer attachments. I just haven't been ready to dive into that one.

Attachments

• Enclosure%202G.jpg
    Enclosure%202G.jpg
    38.2 KB · Views: 85
  • Mounting%20Bracket%20Enclosure%20and%20hose.jpg
    Mounting%20Bracket%20Enclosure%20and%20hose.jpg
    67.2 KB · Views: 95

richheck

Seasoned Member
I like that box but don't like how they mounted it. ��

Here's what I did
https://heartlandowners.org/showthread.php?p=508857

The 2 tubes hold my 2 rhino hoses and as of now I have my fittings in a tub in the basement. Some day when I get my drawer done it will all be right there at the dump valve.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

My issue with the new "LCI" box is that it is only 43+ inches in depth allowing only one hose folded over double. I too mounted a second matching tube (like Jerrods) ordered from Heartland, both mounted by the drain valve allowing the necessary capacity I was looking for.

pjones1969

I like that box but don't like how they mounted it. 😕

Here's what I did

The 2 tubes hold my 2 rhino hoses and as of now I have my fittings in a tub in the basement. Some day when I get my drawer done it will all be right there at the dump valve.

I don't like the mount either, I'd bring it up a l closer to being flush or build my own out of angle iron for a lot less than $50

jbeletti

I like that box but don't like how they mounted it.

Here's what I did

Same here. I should be getting one of those boxes. Plan to mount it closer to the frame :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

oldelmer1

Jerrod,

That's the part number she gave me too:

0128589 Carrier - Sewer Hose - 60 - Frame Mount Hatch Both Ends – Black- $30.51

But said its only 60 inches long.

Jesstruckn/Jesstalkn

Jess-

Do you have pictures of where you mounted them?
You can see in this post I mounted one in front of the 3" sewer line and one right behind it. Both hoses are up high then under the drop frame (where the factory mounts them) and right where I need them when I'm hooking them up or putting them away. Very convenient.

Hope this helps
Jerrod

oldelmer1

Nope mine are 68.5" I have 2 of them mounted from frame to frame.

Mine measured almost 69 also.

Evidently Heartland parts don't know their parts very good.

That's why I bought the 1 from DWINCORP cause they are adjustable and I knew it would fit.

Jesstruckn/Jesstalkn

Ya I think she's mistaken !!! it wouldn't be very useful if it didn't reach from one side to the other.

Like I said I've ordered 3 of them with that part number and they have all been perfect.

pjones1969

I guess they mount it like that to drain. Why didn't they build it like that in the first place ??

It appears to be built to drain, when I found it on the site above I posted the link for they had an installation sheet showing what one of their customers did, i believe it is this same picture, it was unistrut mounted to the frame with rod and small angle iron underneath the box, I figured I could install 1-1/2" or 2" angle iron on each side of the box then bolt that to the frame. The site said to contact them to be put on a waiting list because they were designing a new bracket.

Attachments

• IMG_0002.JPG
    IMG_0002.JPG
    15.3 KB · Views: 124

oldelmer1

Ya I think she's mistaken !!! it wouldn't be very useful if it didn't reach from one side to the other.

Like I said I've ordered 3 of them with that part number and they have all been perfect.

Guess I should have asked here before ordering the 1 from WD, oh well. NEXT TIME, ASK BEFORE I LEAP......

TravelTiger

Founding Texas-West Chapter Leaders-Retired
Guys, I just ordered one direct from d&w. The "super slider" is adjustable to various widths.

They do have one that is not a slider and exactly 60".

Ours measured 68" I believe.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk