Project LM 365

jbeletti

Nice that might be eaven better looks like an easy install. Does that just complete the ground circuit when open or how does it work ?

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Jerrod - I generally interrupt the positive line. Yeah, it's a pretty easy/clean install. I did one 18" strip in my Ashland control panel cabinet and 3 18" strips connected together behind the TV set. The lights are out-of-sight, yet wash the area with light when on.

Here's the switch I used for the control panel cabinet lighting - link
N.O. Magnetic Switch.jpg

Here's the LED light strip kit I'm using - link
Utilitech LED Strips - 18%22 x 2 ea.jpg
This is an expansion kit. Hack the connector jumpers and apply 12 VDC to the leads. Use the strip-to-strip 4-pin connectors to join multiple strips.

Jesstruckn/Jesstalkn

Jesstruckn/Jesstalkn

Motion sensor & wire roll came today. I'm going to try it out :)
0c2e40d47f0cbfa6759b04b686f6aa4c.jpg

Bones

Motion sensor works perfectly

That motion sensor look like something out of star trek

- - - Updated - - -

Jerrod - great work on the pantry light mod. My plans are to used 18" LED strips right behind the front stiles and I'll likely use a magnetic switch. That's "IF" I get around to this mod this year as this is the last year with this coach for me.

Jim,
Is it that time already? so soon.

TravelTiger

Founding Texas-West Chapter Leaders-Retired
Heartland now owns DRV

But DRV is still independently run as a brand, just like Heartland is from Thor, that bought them back a few years ago.

Now if Thor decided to rebrand DRV products as Heartland,

Example: Elite Suites by Heartland, and no longer DRV, then I'd embrace them and could see Jim moving into a coach of that nature.

But I don't see that in the future.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jbeletti

Erika has it right - It's Heartland for me! And yes, I am leaning towards the Arlington. We are "split-bath" configuration people and Ashland is the only LM 365 that we offer that in. We have that now, so looking at all of the rest, I'm leaning towards the Arlington as I want max room for kitchen storage and storage bay storage. I'm okay with a front bath but will not be so happy to give up my nightstand on my side of the bed :(

Bones

Erika has it right - It's Heartland for me! And yes, I am leaning towards the Arlington. We are "split-bath" configuration people and Ashland is the only LM 365 that we offer that in. We have that now, so looking at all of the rest, I'm leaning towards the Arlington as I want max room for kitchen storage and storage bay storage. I'm okay with a front bath but will not be so happy to give up my nightstand on my side of the bed :(

Dave - end of this season will be two full camping seasons with this unit.

Jim,
Good to hear on Heartland brand. At least you know your vehicle will tow the Arlington. Nice set up.

Dave

Jesstruckn/Jesstalkn

I can't believe how much we love the split bathroom and 2 sinks. I get up a bit earlier then Rhonda does. I can go out close the bedroom door and do all of my morning things in my bathroom without bugging her. I have my space and she has hers.
I am curious if you will miss the Ashland after spending 2 seasons in it.