Project LM 365

When we get ready to replace the microwave, I want a GE Advantium. I have done a lot of research and really like the features on this microwave. Being full-time, I want something that does a decent job baking items.

Bones

Enjoying the 70° sunshiny days in Olima CA. Couldn't if picked a better week to go glamping.
"Wish I had a lawnmower or some goats" LOL
cc864049b49b631fad6efef224486e6a.jpg

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Sweeet

Aandaar

Where are u staying at in Olima, Ca? Looks pretty.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Chuck, Victoria, and Miss Callie

Jesstruckn/Jesstalkn

We like the Dog wood and the Cedar loops
Water and electric only back here they do have full hookups in the front
We are in #149
I think #124 is a nice long space with a little more privacy
0f1fee9ef9f72650c5c7e2df5b73e896.jpg

251b7f90d966653e73fcaa246e77accc.jpg

cf71b71c7219c72c107ff2635ba89fa2.jpg

Aandaar

Very nice. Will have to use next we visit SF.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Chuck, Victoria, and Miss Callie

Nabo

Southeast Region Director-Retired
Jerrod - I want to thank you for your modification of the bathroom faucets. Hubby grumbled but changed ours out this past weekend. I did hear him say this morning as he was getting ready for work that he didn't bump his head brushing his teeth. That put a smile on my face :). Byrd
3-21-16 faucet.jpg

CarterKraft

Jerrod - I want to thank you for your modification of the bathroom faucets. Hubby grumbled but changed ours out this past weekend. I did hear him say this morning as he was getting ready for work that he didn't bump his head brushing his teeth. That put a smile on my face :). Byrd
View attachment 43671

This is going to be one of the first mods I do to the interior.

Jesstruckn/Jesstalkn

View attachment 43671
Glad to hear you got your way and it sounds like it worked out good for both of you. :) Thanks for letting me know I do appreciate it very much. What's next ? LOL

Nabo

Hey guys - always love new ideas that makes life better. Thanks for sharing.

Jesstruckn/Jesstalkn

My PAIN is your gain :(
OK I think I am on Microwave #5 0r #6. The new Frigidaire Pro I put in last week (same as my home unit) for some reason the right side of the touch key pad will not respond to my touch.
DW has been doing a lot more research online and has been leaning toward wanting to try the (GE Profile advantium 1.7 cu PSA9120SFSS). She likes the idea of having 2 racks, beings it is the only oven/microwave in the Landmark 365, the 2 racks will allow her to cook a few things at once. Also we like the "Broiling and Toasting" option for doing garlic bread, and crisping up things when needed. Oh ya and the handle matches the fridge handle better then the Frigidaire did. That kinda bugged us a bit.
Don't get me wrong we love the Frigidaire in our home. but there we also have the Frigidaire Pro oven/stove top to go with it.
b48354ed-7a63-4ab5-b0aa-d8fd072e857e_1000.jpg

Nabo

My home GE Profile is about 6 years old but works great and that's what we are thinking about putting in our LM. Good luck :)

Jesstruckn/Jesstalkn

You might not be surprised about this one.
Looks like the Heartland factory was using my bedroom heater vent as a dust pan during construction.
99d810f1ba0118a46c3631cff3909679.jpg
38424f460b358978558e12b33e6a70dc.jpg

Bones

Well It figures !!! After all of the blood sweat & tears of trying to get the Wilson 4G booster to work with the OTA antenna on the same coax cable. had to try a few different splitters and dyplexers. Well go figure now look what they've done
https://www.wilsonamplifiers.com/wi...il&utm_term=0_ec9b585930-6a26c3f52b-110478201

Am I missing something? I looked but didn't see anything other than a new booster.

- - - Updated - - -

You might not be surprised about this one.
Looks like the Heartland factory was using my bedroom heater vent as a dust pan during construction.
99d810f1ba0118a46c3631cff3909679.jpg
38424f460b358978558e12b33e6a70dc.jpg

You should have seen the factory floor and what they do in new houses.