Project LM 365

TikiDawg

I just went cheap on the flush hose. I put the old "standard" pressure regulator (no gauge) on the faucet end of the flush hose. Had to stop the $ bleeding somewhere.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Jesstruckn/Jesstalkn

That gauge should read the pressure there at the inlet then from there going through the water lines I would think it will be that pressure or less.
So if I turn the gate valve there at the gauge to hold it at about 50 or 60psi thats where im comfortable with that pressure all day long.
At least this way I know I won't blow any lines out.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Jesstruckn/Jesstalkn

Dave if you were actually meaning right now it's not hooked up it's here at home and I didn't want to add any more water to my tank. I think we leave again in about 10 days from now. I'll definitely try it then.

Bones

Dave if you were actually meaning right now it's not hooked up it's here at home and I didn't want to add any more water to my tank. I think we leave again in about 10 days from now. I'll definitely try it then.
Sorry for the confusion Jerrod ;) I was just wondering in general if you can tell when hooked up.

Jesstruckn/Jesstalkn

That's my plan once I turn on the water and open the gate valve I should get an instant pressure reading and be able to turn it up or down with that gate valve on the quick-coupler.
Some of you are probably wondering why I'm going this route.
This is just a simple way to get more then 40psi to flush your black tank, without going to high and blowing out a water line. And without using the big bulky adjustable regulator like I have on the fresh water side.

And yes I use 2 separate hoses always.

Nbomar

I just use the blue slinky hose with the hand sprayer on it. I pull the sprayer off and screw it into the black flush. It uses the same pressure the camper has. Never seen a reason to do it different... maybe I'm over simplifying this though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JBoyerinAbq

Jerrod - we have the Wally after our 211 bit the dust. Did you have to call DISH to add the hd or did you just plug it into the usb?

Jesstruckn/Jesstalkn

Plug it in and format it with the Wally box and remote. FYI I think you'll loose everything on it when you format it. I would try it first before you format it.

Last edited:

Jesstruckn/Jesstalkn

I'm actually taking her to the dealer today for a few warranty repairs. That one slide bracket that has been bent from the get-go and some slide seals. Oh and a closet mirror they've had there for ever. Then I'm sending it across the street to the paint shop to do some touch up work.

Jesstruckn/Jesstalkn

Just got my new pressure gauge from Amazon.
7779644ca62e2c16bbebf68386c1ece2.jpg

40e1cb83a65b11ff37c41be2307fb981.jpg

Little bit easier to read then the old one.

aa5027010be1c71eade5d2fe46e76afa.jpg

Jesstruckn/Jesstalkn

Update 9/18/16
After waiting 2 months for for that G4 18SMD bulb from Amazon it never came. So I ordered a different, better bulb yesterday and received it today.
This one is better then all the others put together.

9a6c8c6f2282665c742790925c2cf95d.jpg

Update 7/27/16
The big light (right) is still not as bright as the factory light was (left). I'm still waiting for the round lights coming from Amazon

41sE0e0RLEL.jpg

Also replaced the light bulb in my shower light with LED
The little one on the left is the factory bulb, the middle is one I tried before I found the big one on the right. Haven't tried it at night yet.

c22a97257ba129d304a03db141ea3cc3.jpg

Last edited:

Jesstruckn/Jesstalkn

Jerrod !! Please let us know how the Bigger one worked at night !!! Where did you find it ?? Amazon ?? Link ??

here's the link
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01A4IUVB0/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o02_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

51psBlQT8rL._SX466_.jpg

I'll post the results soon. I know the old bulb got really hot. "Not any more" :)

You might want to try this type it might reflect more light all around. I just ordered one to try out.
https://www.amazon.com/5050-250LM-White-Brightness-Bulb/dp/B016W9ORNS/ref=sr_1_101?s=hi&ie=UTF8&qid=1468547572&sr=1-101&keywords=G4+base+DC+12v+side+pin+LED+light

Last edited:

Bones

Also replaced the light bulb in my shower light with LED
The little one on the left is the factory bulb, the middle is one I tried before I found the big one on the right. Haven't tried it at night yet.

c22a97257ba129d304a03db141ea3cc3.jpg

Am I to assume you don't have the led light package? if not have you tried cabin bright leds?