Project LM 365

Cholo

I will be setting up a PayPal account asap..
I am heading to Paso Robles tomorrow for the rest of the week then I will start making them up when I get back.
I have a friend that might be setting up a website for me and I'll have options and prices on there.
See if I can pull this off.
I think I'll have a few of my creations on there.
At least that's my plan today. :)

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Sent you a PM but, if your going to do this, I'll wait for your store to open and keep you busy.

Thanks
Ramon

JBoyerinAbq

Please add ONE more order for the 7pin wiring kit! Will pay as soon as you provide a PayPal address. Your upgrades are inspiring! Keep them coming!

I will be setting up a PayPal account asap..
I am heading to Paso Robles tomorrow for the rest of the week then I will start making them up when I get back.
I have a friend that might be setting up a website for me and I'll have options and prices on there.
See if I can pull this off.
I think I'll have a few of my creations on there.
At least that's my plan today. :)

Jesstruckn/Jesstalkn

Well what is he up to now ????

c203cab4b2b8f089b9b83be018efe6a7.jpg

TikiDawg

I know what this is... this is an espresso machine. No, no wait. It's a snow cone maker. Is it a water heater? (Name that movie)

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

BusManRG

A stand for one of those moving mannequins so she can wave at people as they walk by. Those arms are going to be a little stiff though...

Sandy

billk263

California-South Chapter Leaders
Billk you pretty much hit it on the head. More to come after it gets done and powder coated.

Awe man! Gotta wait?
I think you're younger than me, so I don't think it's a chair lift thingy...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jimtoo

Swivel stand for beer cooler chest with electric lid opener. :)

Mail prize to me at.. never mind...i'll come and get it someday. :)

Jim M

Jesstruckn/Jesstalkn

I've been working on the V7.0 boxes also.
My 12 foot RV cords came from etrailer yesterday. Although they will definitely do the job with plenty of length I'm not happy with them for my projects. They are wound tighter so therefore the wound 12' cord is longer and will hang down more. Kinda like that 15' cord did.
I can get the better cords and plug for almost the same price and they will be perfect.
I will be sending these back and I ordered 5 more 12' from from Fleetpride truck parts here in town.

2c202538f2b71fa39e4b78be2a5bcc61.jpg

26743af69a135757e4077adc9febfcc1.jpg

I'll show them side by side tomorrow

Bones

I've been working on the V7.0 boxes also.
My 12 foot RV cords came from etrailer yesterday. Although they will definitely do the job with plenty of length I'm not happy with them for my projects. They are wound tighter so therefore the wound 12' cord is longer and will hang down more. Kinda like that 15' cord did.
I can get the better cords and plug for almost the same price and they will be perfect.
I will be sending these back and I ordered 5 more 12' from from Fleetpride truck parts here in town.

2c202538f2b71fa39e4b78be2a5bcc61.jpg

26743af69a135757e4077adc9febfcc1.jpg

I'll show them side by side tomorrow

Is that the only reason you don't like them?