Pump water into storage tank???

noccar

I have a Cyclone 3210. Is there a way to use the winterizing system to pump water into the water storage tank?

danemayer

Hi noccar,

If you are asking about your 2008 Cyclone, which would have gravity fill for the fresh tank, you might be able to use the outdoor shower to fill the fresh tank.

jimtoo

Hi noccar53,

Welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum and to the family. We have a great bunch of folks here with lots of information and all willing to share their knowledge when needed.

Since I never winterize being in S. Texas I'm sure some of our other members with a Cyclone will jump in soon with some info for you.

Be sure and check out our Heartland Owners Club. Join us at a rally when you can and meet lots of the great folks here and make friends for a lifetime.

Enjoy the forum.

Jim M

Last edited by a moderator:

hoefler

I have a Cyclone 3210. Is there a way to use the winterizing system to pump water into the water storage tank?

Yes. I have an 06 Landmark, I plumbed in 2 tee's and a valve so I can fill off my city connection. I can use the same valve to fill my tank by using the winterizing pick up tube that was factory installed.