Replace Jacks

greggibbs

I have a 2014 Sundance Platinum 5th wheel 3310MKS and am considering replacing the front electric driven landing gear jacks with hydraulic jacks - just two jacks not leveling. Has anyone done this and what was your experience, lessons learned and level of satisfaction?

Greg

Last edited by a moderator:

surreyboy

i have a 09 cyclone 3950 & the previous owner installed them & when they work , they work great !! but when they dont , its a real pain in the arse & not being familiar with hydraulics , right now , i have a real pain in the arse !
but over all , alot easier & better than the S@&TY one that it came with , that struggle to lift.......& i have replaced them twice since i have owned it. my own fault thou , should have gone with 10 ton right off the hop..

ksucats

I had the lippert front hydraulic jacks put on my prior SOB many years ago - swore I'd never be without hydraulics again. Fast and secure. I don't know of anyone who does them outside of Lippert anymore - there used to be a gentleman by the name of Jack Hunt at Boonsville MO RV that did them (I believe it was his FIL who actually designed them and then, upon his retirement, sold the level-up to Lippert). Their number used to be 573-823-0525.