Replacement stabilizer jacks

smcdprom

I am a new owner of a 2012 Trail Runner 26SLE, and had a great first camping experience with it (much easier set up and pack up than old Apache pop-up camper). We brought the trailer home and went to set up the trailer to clean it for next use. When I had the trailer level and the stabilizer jacks down, I extended the slide-out and the trailer shifted, bending the stabilizer jacks on the right side of the trailer. I have been looking online and on the Heartland site to find out the specs (weight capacity and extension length) for the stabilizer jacks that were on the camper originally (they say model J-2500, but no manufacturer name). I want to order replacement jacks that are at least as good, if not better, than what was installed, but cannot find the specs. Could someone assist me in this search or make recommendations? Have a fall camping experience planned with the new trailer, and need to get these replaced quickly. Thanks for the advice.

danemayer

Hi smcdprom,

Welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum and to the Heartland Family. There's a lot of useful information here along with a great bunch of people who are willing to help by sharing their knowledge and experience.

Sorry about the damage to your stabilizers. I'm sure other Trail Runner owners will jump in shortly with help. You might also give Heartland Customer Service a call at 877-262-8032. They may be able to point you to the supplier, or might possibly have stabilizers in stock. Have your Vin # ready.