Replacing the sofa

bulldawg

I have a 2013 Gateway 3200RS and I am wanting to replace the recliner sofa with a sleeper sofa. Will the sofa fit through the door or what do you have to do to get it out ?

Go-Fly

I have a 2013 Gateway 3200RS and I am wanting to replace the recliner sofa with a sleeper sofa. Will the sofa fit through the door or what do you have to do to get it out ?

Don't laugh but, when we found the hide-a-bed that we wanted. I told the furniture store that I would buy it if, they delivered it and put it in our 5th wheel. After taking out the old one. Gave them the door size and they said no problem. Two big boys came out and took like five minutes from start to finish.

Jeff

MCTalley

Generally speaking, the back(s) should pull up and out of the bottom of the unit, making the bottom narrow enough (tipped up on its side) to get out the door. Most non-RV sofas, recliners, etc. also do the same. Check before you buy it, though.

We replaced our stock theater seat unit with a Flexsteel one from a furniture store. The backs came off both units.

bulldawg

Don't laugh but, when we found the hide-a-bed that we wanted. I told the furniture store that I would buy it if, they delivered it and put it in our 5th wheel. After taking out the old one. Gave them the door size and they said no problem. Two big boys came out and took like five minutes from start to finish.

Jeff
Thanks for the reply.

- - - Updated - - -

Generally speaking, the back(s) should pull up and out of the bottom of the unit, making the bottom narrow enough (tipped up on its side) to get out the door. Most non-RV sofas, recliners, etc. also do the same. Check before you buy it, though.

We replaced our stock theater seat unit with a Flexsteel one from a furniture store. The backs came off both units.
Thanks for the reply