Road Conditions???

Grey Ghost

Has anyone pulled in either direction on Nevada Hwy 95 North to Nevada Hwy 266 westbound and then took CA Hwy 168 west to Big Pine, CA. Wondering what HWY 168 is like pulling a 34' 5ver? On the map it looks like it has a lot of very sharp curves. :cool: Looking to travel from Phoenix, AZ to June Lake, CA and spend some time site seeing around Yosemite National Park in later July.

brianharrison

Has anyone pulled in either direction on Nevada Hwy 95 North to Nevada Hwy 266 westbound and then took CA Hwy 168 west to Big Pine, CA. Wondering what HWY 168 is like pulling a 34' 5ver? On the map it looks like it has a lot of very sharp curves. :cool: Looking to travel from Phoenix, AZ to June Lake, CA and spend some time site seeing around Yosemite National Park in later July.

I have travelled Nevada 95 all the way up to Oregon. It is a good road. I have not travelled 168 so cannot add any comments.

Arizona 95 north of Quartzite is a good road as well, I stayed near Parker - River Island State Park, or Buckskin mountain state park. I recommend getting a golf reservation to Emerald Canyon Golf. Beautiful.

Brian

Last edited: