Route Planning Height Limits

LTZ

California-N Chapter Leaders-retired
Is there any app or route planning software that highlights or flags height issues on a route. Pretty to encounter a low bridge or tunnel and have to back up a mile to re-route.

Hi Mike & Margaret,

Welcome to the Heartland Owners Club! How about joining us for a rally ? I will send you our contact info and if we can answer any questions feel free to call or send us an email.

Chuck & Donna

jerryjay11

Regarding rerouting, that is true, but I use it when I am initially laying out my travel plans and it is nice to have it as it shows the clearances and I can plan my route around them.

Agree.
For the price I would be interested in using it on my cell with Google Maps. But if I used with my Rand McNally for any long trip that I am not familiar with I would also use Google Maps and do a ground view because lines on a map won't show road/driving conditions. So in that case I saved the site in my Favorites for later reference.

'Lil Guy'

Having car play on my new truck will enable me to use the co-pilot on my 8.4 screen in dash. Again, for the price I'm going to give it a chance. Still have my Garmin if needed. I've also seen contradictions between my Garmin and navigation on old truck.