RV trip wizard

Has anyone used Rv Trip Wizard? I currently Goodsam and google maps, Goodsam trip planner is going to be going away and not sure if there will be a replacement. Any reviews good or bad will be appreciated!
Thanks
TurlockBill

WBG

WBGavin
Has anyone used Rv Trip Wizard? I currently Goodsam and google maps, Goodsam trip planner is going to be going away and not sure if there will be a replacement. Any reviews good or bad will be appreciated!
Thanks
TurlockBill

I am in the same situation and have exactly that same question.

gwalter

Retired Colorado Chapter Leaders
I used it for planning our trip this winter. I like it because you can customize the trip and edit as you go. It was able to keep track of my mileage, campground costs, and total trip cost.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

SLO

Thanks
TurlockBill

“Effective April 10, the current Good Sam Club Trip Planner will no longer be available. A more user-friendly tool that meets the needs of all our outdoor enthusiast members will be available at a later time.”

Glad I didn’t get used to using GoodSam. RV trip wizard works pretty good but sometimes it hangs and you have to restart it.

Last edited:

SLO

“Effective April 10, the current Good Sam Club Trip Planner will no longer be available. A more user-friendly tool that meets the needs of all our outdoor enthusiast members will be available at a later time.”

Glad I didn’t get used to using GoodSam. RV trip wizard works pretty good bit sometimes it hangs and you have to restart it.

Romee

this is sad news ....we just put all of our scheduled trips for the year n their trip planner...it’s was great...I think I will export out all the scheduled fuel stops so we don’t have to recreate those all over...

Buster537

We have RV Trip Wizard and like it.:) You can share with friends if you want to go as a group. Also export is available in the program.

Roller4tan

I've used RV Trip Wizard for the last 4 years on trips from Michigan to Arizona and back. It's improved dramatically over that time. It;s highly customizable for any RV or motorhome.

Romee

I've used RV Trip Wizard for the last 4 years on trips from Michigan to Arizona and back. It's improved dramatically over that time. It;s highly customizable for any RV or motorhome.
So I take it...the annual subscription cost is worth it for the features ot provides?

mlburst1

The subscription is well worth the cost.

We have used RV Trip Wizard since it's beginning to easily plan trips to Alaska, New England, mid-west, southwest, southeast and every other trip that I've forgotten.

The daily radius circle makes it an easy chore to limit mileage and select RV parks based on that day's desired length.

The owners keep adding new features that really enhance trip planning.

Mike

Romee

We have used RV Trip Wizard since it's beginning to easily plan trips to Alaska, New England, mid-west, southwest, southeast and every other trip that I've forgotten.

The daily radius circle makes it an easy chore to limit mileage and select RV parks based on that day's desired length.

Mike
Thanks mike...

WBG

WBGavin

Mike

Yes, thanks Mike. This is exactly what I was looking and hoping for.

Grampafish

Washington Chapter Leaders-Retired
I think I'm going to wait to see what Good Sam comes up with as a new and improved (?) tool (hopefully included with membership) before subscribing to the wizard. I've already taken all the info from my trip plans and moved them to spread sheets to cover the rest of this year.