Seeing Heartlands everywhere

Nabo

Southeast Region Director-Retired
Just spent the last 2 weeks camping at Edisto Beach State Park in SC where there were several HL products. The first week there were 3 Big Horns and one North Trail. 2 of the BH were from TN and the other one was from SC. The NT was leaving as we were arriving so didn't get a chance to talk with them. The TN BH folks hadn't heard of the Forum so we gave them info and all about joining the HOC. The SC folks also haven't heard about the forum so hopefully they will get online (Larry, they are from Beaufort). Last night another BH came in but we couldn't catch up with them before we left early this am.

On the way home we passed one LM Classic and 2 different ElkRidges. On the way to the beach we also passed on LM Classic and a Big Horn. Good to see so many HL's.

caissiel

We were at a bluegrass festival and 3 new ones were delivered during the week to new owners.
All Prowlers.

Sent from my GT-S5660M using Tapatalk 2

trdeal

Past North Carolina Chapter Leader
We were east bound our way to Raliegh,NC yesterday morning for a Birthday party and saw a Cyclone being pulled by a white truck(Chevy maybe) headed west bound near Winston-Salem,NC. Everytime I meet a Heartland product on the road I wonder if the owner is a forum user.

hillsonwheels

Terry, I second that. We were on Rt. 2 going thru Skowhegan, ME day before yesterday and saw a Sundance in a roadside park pull off and then a Bighorn in a parking lot a little farther up the road. They're everywhere! They're everywhere! :cool:

SouthernNights

Past South Carolina Chapter Leader
Years ago, you could not go camping witout seeing a couple of dozen Fleetwood products. It seems HL has become the new Fleetwood. Lets hope it's future is brighter.

robnmo

We just had a new Cyclone HD pull into the campground in Florida. Talked to the owners said it was their maiden voyage, (still had all the stickers in place) they said they just traded in their Class A for the Cyclone. Congratulated them on "moving UP in the world". :)