sewage connections

Hi all. I have just purchased a Torque SS 290. I have one item that perplexes me. The unit has 2 sewage connections. One is on the front of the left hand tires and has a black and gray water valve. And, behind the same tires is a single black water connection with valve. I have never seen a setup like this and wonder the how and why of such a contraption. Can some one enlighten me please? Thanks.

jimtoo

Hi Classic6200,

Welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum and to the family. We have a great bunch of folks here with lots of information and all willing to share their knowledge when needed.

When you did your PDI your dealer should have had everything hooked up and explained what everything is for and how it works and made sure it works. I don't know for sure, but some of the toy haulers have the option of 1/2 bath in the back,, does yours have this? If so that drain is most likely for the rear half bath. They usually have a separate tank and drain from the others.

Let us know what you find.

Jim M

marvmarcy

I suspect the rear valve has been mislabeled and is actually a gray water tank. The front two valves are likely for the bathroom and the mislabeled one is for the kitchen.

Thank for the help and the welcome. According to the monitor station it shows levels for Black, bath and galley. There is no 1/2 bath in the garage. So, the theory of a kitchen tank is looking more like the answer. If so, I wonder why they just didn't connect it all into one central point. This will make draining more difficult. Anyhow, I am going to call customer service Monday and see what they tell me.

BTW, the dealer didn't know why it had 2 sewage points. Guess they don't know everything either. Cheers