Sewer gas smell in bedroom

jimpav

Thanks Dan....I will give them a call upon our return. It's unfortunate that true factory mistakes are not detected until sometimes long after the warranty is over.

Good luck with that! I'm having issues getting them to cover things are still under the standard 1 year warranty. We have had nothing but trouble out of our Oakmont and no one cares or wants to do anything about it. Our problems started the very first time we used the camper and found the black tank valve wouldn't close. After that was finally fixed the black tank flooded our undercarriage with sewage as well as our campsite. They fixed the leak but never replaced the valve they were supposed to replace. Both of our toilets smell terrible every time you flush them. We have tried every type of treatment you can think of along with buying aftermarket turbo vents. Nothing has hepled. This is the fouth 5th wheel I have owned and I've never had this problem with any of the other brands I've owned. It seems like every time we go somewhere we find a new issue. The dealership had made us feel like "problem" customers and Heartland has deleted my posts to them on Facebook with no response to my problems. I hop you have better luck than we have had with them.