Shorter LM365?

jjwink

We currently have a 2011 Landmark Rushmore and would like to downsize. Are there any plans for a 365 in the 33-36' range? Units seem to be getting larger every year. The big 40+ units are nice for full timers but for short trips they are too big. We do winter for 3 months in ours in AZ. We want the amenities of the 365 but in a shorter length. Love the Ashland floorplan. In your vote taken recently shorter units were the winners. Hope you will listen and make that happen.

Majestic

Re: Shorter 365?

Agreed, we are looking forward to seeing the shorter floorplan over the next few months!!!

MTPockets

Re: Shorter 365?

Some recent industry reports state that sales of smaller motor homes are replacing prior trends. When we were shopping in 2011, we wanted a Landmark but went with a 35 ft Big Horn with many upgrades. I thought then as I do now the shorter luxury units would do well. Most seem to prefer staying with SRW tow vehicles which the 365 series rule out. I've heard future plans include shorter Landmarks, but current releases are all in the 40 ft plus size.