Shower enclosure & manufacturer's service

tweber

Founding Wisconsin Chapter Leader-Retired
I wanted to reseal the bottom track of the shower enclosure in our 2014 BH 3875FB because water was leaking onto the floor from underneath the track. The track is the guide for the 3 shower doors. The best way to do the resealing was to remove the doors, take the track off the base of the enclosure, dry it, clean it and then put it back in place with new silicon seal. The challenge was removing the 3 shower doors. They would not lift up high enough to clean the bottom tracks. Thus, I called Praxis, the company listed on the Heartland supplier sheet, for help. They are only the distributor, but gave me the manufacture's number to call for assistance, 800-536-7324, extension 3110. Customer service was very helpful. First, they informed me the only way to remove the doors was to remove the screws at each end of the top rail and lift the entire assembly, doors and rail. The rep emphasized it was a two person job and the assembly was heavy. The customer service rep also said the doors easy roll from side to side and will swing if not kept level when lifting. I decided to leave the 3 doors in place. At the concussion of our conversation the customer service rep asked if I had any other issues with the shower enclosure. I mentioned the bottom track did not drain very well at all and generally retained water. The rep said he would have a new rail made with more drain slots, and have it shipped to me by UPS(Brown). I am very pleased with Shower Enclosures of America's customer service and the rep's willingness to make things right and help me.