Shower interior pan

Sandpirate69

9etegy8a.jpg

This where the shower pan came apart.

Sent from my GT-P5113 using Tapatalk

jdamude

I had a crack in my shower pan. It was repaired under warranty by a franchise that does tub and surface refinishing. The repairman drilled the ends of the crack and then scraped a groove along the crack. He refilled the holes and groove and applied a new gel coat to the entire floor. Looks good as new.

I asked him about flex and he said it was typical but didn't seem to cause problems. He did say if the floor was really bad he would drill holes and inject a foam (not sure if it is the same as Great Stuff). Then he would refill and gel coat the floor. I ask him what it would cost me if I had to pay for the work and he said about a $125. Not bad.

We used our 3650rl for the second time thus weekend. While having a shower I too heard a large snap sound. Didn't think much of it until I was wiping the shower out and seen a crack in the floor approximately 2inches long.

I will be contacting Heartland in the morning to see what they recommend on a repair? So far in two weekends we have an inverter issue and a shower issue.

With the shower being a full unit, it would be major work to change it out. I hope it can be repaired in the trailer.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    770.7 KB · Views: 35