slide refuses to adjust

aatauses

Hi everyone,
I am trying to adjust one slide on our BH 3670 (computer slide). I have read the manual and think I am doing this correctly?? I am trying to adjust the outside of the slide down. Here is the issue--I have loosened the "hold tight bolts" (4). I have then loosened the adjuster bolts to a point that there is a gap of about 1/4", thinking the slide should come down onto the adjuster bolts, but it will not move--I have run it back and forth and it still will not come down---is there a secret bolt holding it somewhere?? Should I get on a latter and try to pull it down? Any help would be appreciated.
thanks
al

Bob&Patty

Founders of SoCal Chapter
When I adjusted mine, just moving the slide in and out and it dropped. Are you sure you don't have 2 sets of "hold tight bolts" or 8 total. These should be horizontal and adjusting bolts should be vertical...correct"" Both my big slides did. Maybe just walk around on the inside floor of the slide if you can.

aatauses

That is correct Bob/Patty--the hold down bolts are horizonal and the adjuster bolts are vertical. I will try your other suggestions.
thanks
al