sound system

just bought 2018 cyclone 4113. Just wondering how you connect the Bluetooth to the living space surround sound? And are the corners above the couch slide speakers? If they are how do you turn them on?

danemayer

Hi pointerguy,

Congratulations on the new Cyclone and welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum.

What Bluetooth device are you trying to send from, and what surround sound system do you have?

Did you know there's a Heartland Owners Club that has local chapter and regional rallies all over the country?
Check out this Club Link and the EVENTS button at top of page to learn more.

Thanks for your response danemayer,

It appears the garage and out door surround sound is separate from the living space. I was able to connect to the garage surround sound from my phone. However the front surround plays through the Blu-Ray player and it does have AMFM radio but don't know if I can Bluetooth to my phone or not.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

danemayer

Thanks for your response danemayer,

It appears the garage and out door surround sound is separate from the living space. I was able to connect to the garage surround sound from my phone. However the front surround plays through the Blu-Ray player and it does have AMFM radio but don't know if I can Bluetooth to my phone or not.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
You'll have to look at the menus on the surround sound, or look for the make/model and look at the manual, which may be in your blue pouch with all the other manuals.