Storage door hinge plastic retaining plug.

Lozza

Hi everybody I reside in Australia,I have a slight problem repairer here removed the cowling under the pin box and in doing so also removed the front storage/boot door,this is a Big Country 3250.

In the hinge for said door is a small plastic plug either end of the hinge that stops the door from sliding along the hinge,the repairer lost these plugs or what ever they are called.

i have searched the Internet and can't find any reference to them as I don't know what they are called,anybody have any idea??

thanks Guys.

jbeletti

I don't know what they are called but I think Lippert supplies these doors to Heartland. Consider contacting them - perhaps that can send you a couple. Another idea is putting a tiny screw into the track to stop the side-to-side movement.

Lippert Components Inc.
866-524-7821
Lippert's Website
eMail Lippert

Lozza

I don't know what they are called but I think Lippert supplies these doors to Heartland. Consider contacting them - perhaps that can send you a couple. Another idea is putting a tiny screw into the track to stop the side-to-side movement.

Lippert Components Inc.
866-524-7821
Lippert's Website
eMail Lippert

Thanks for for the quick reply,it has a screw either end,maybe I will try a longer screw,also shouldn't be to hard to make up something.
I could also email a photo to Lippert.