Survived First Outing with 3600RL

Hogladyrider

Well, we actually hit the road last Friday evening and went camping in our new 2009 B/H 3600RL.

Tows like a dream!

Of course we only traveled 90 minutes from home but to a favorite campground of ours in Crystal River.

I am happy to say, NO PROBLEMS! I was checking plumbing connections for water drips/leaks, so far so good, it will take more than one weekend outing I am sure to get the bugs out.

I spent the majority of the weekend figuring out where all the light switches were for this and that!

I did some cleaning since the RV was not prepped clean at the dealer's as the gal was out sick, got some good stuff on the woodwork.

The central vacuum system works great, boys and their toys, he had to try it.

Here's a chuckle for you all! I went to use the bathroom and walked into the closet instead of the toilet room, it was good for some laughs on me!

We notice a huge difference with the dual pane windows on the noise level and no condensation in the mornings either.

It was a great weekend and we hated to come home to reality. Unfortunately we won't get out again until Memorial Day weekend because I am heading out this Saturday for two weeks in Alaska with my mom!
Susan

mrcomer

Past Ohio Chapter Leaders (Founding)
That's great to hear Susan. Glad you had fun and that things went well.

Mark

kakampers

Past Heartland Ambassador
Glad you had a great first trip...one of many more to come!!

I know you'll love your 3600RL as much as we do...no matter how hard I try I can't find a better floorplan for us, and belive me I've tried...;)